"Who Else Wants Pain Relief And Better Overall Health – WITHOUT THE DANGERS of Prescription Drugs or Surgery?"
What Everybody Ought To Know About Chiropractic.
Hello, my name Dr. Barry Rizzo. I’ve been a Family Chiropractor in Toms River NJ for 21 years, providing natural, safe and effective alternative medicine to the residents of Toms River and the surrounding areas.
If you suffer from neck, shoulder or back pain from an auto accident, work injury or physical ailment, you should know there is an alternative to surgery and prescription drugs.
Not only is chiropractic associated with pain relief, but today many people are seeing a chiropractor for everything from increasing their energy, stress management, and to improve their overall health and wellness.
If you suffer from chronic pain or other ailments that prescription drugs or conventional medicine have failed to resolve, I think I have a way to help you.
Did you know that:
● More than 25 Million Americans will see a chiropractor this year alone.
● Patients with chronic low-back pain treated by chiropractors show greater improvement at one month than patients treated by family physicians.
● 7,600 people die each year just from the use of anti-inflammatory drugs (like ibuprofen, naproxen sodium, and aspirin)
● Cervical spine manipulation has been associated with significant improvement in headache outcomes in trials involving patients with neck pain and/or neck dysfunction and headaches.
● In a 52 week study of 183 patients with neck pain that were allocated to manual therapy (spinal mobilization), physiotherapy (mainly exercise) or general practitioner care (counseling, education and drugs) the outcome showed manual therapy resulted in faster recovery than physiotherapy and general practitioner care.
● 32,000 people die each year from adverse reactions to prescription medications.
● Chiropractic is the largest, most regulated, and best recognized of the complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) professions.
● Total costs of manual therapy-treated patients are about one-third of the costs of physiotherapy or general practitioner care.
● Chiropractic patients were found to be more satisfied with their back care providers after four weeks of treatment than were medical patients.
I’d like to offer you a coupon for a FREE No-Obligation Consultation with me to determine if chiropractic care can help your condition. This will give you an opportunity to come in and meet with me without having to pay anything. This is a $75 value.
There’s absolutely no obligation. We’re not going to tell you it’s only free if… Your consultation is free no matter what, even if you decide to never step foot in our office again.
Why do I do this? Because I want you to feel comfortable with your decision. This gives you an opportunity to evaluate if I’m the right chiropractor for you. At the same time I will determine if I can help you. You see, you will be taking an active role in your healing process and I like to treat patients who are proactive about getting well and follow my advice and treatment plan. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
My objective is to make this first step easy for you. To get you to come in and talk about what’s been going on. I’ll show you and explain to you exactly how Chiropractic can help your specific condition or ailment and how long it will take to start seeing results.
Not only will you eliminate pain, but you’ll know for sure you’re getting to the core of the problem. Prescription drugs, surgery, pain killers, etc, just numb your pain and don’t do anything to fix the problem.
Take control of your life today and say goodbye to quick fixes and take care of the best gift you have-- your body and your health.
Just click on the coupon above. It only takes a minute to enter your name and e-mail address so I can e-mail it to you right away and set aside some time for you to come in and get checked out right away.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to call my office at (732) 797-1771.
Thank you for visiting my website. I wish you happiness and health.
Dr. Barry Rizzo, D.C.
Toms River Chiropractic and Physical Therapy
Verify Your Insurance
Want to know if your insurance covers chiropractic? - Just click on the insurance logos below and we'll verify your benefits and call you back.